This half-day workshop brought to you by energy resources technology deployment specialists Deployment Matters, with the support of NERA, will help participants from all backgrounds understand why some technologies get deployed and others don't.
Are you a technology supplier in the energy resources sector or are you wanting to market your technology to the sector? If so, by attending this workshop you will learn how to maximise the chance of successfully placing your technology into customer organisations.
Are you a customer organisation and want to gain a better understanding of how to work with your technology suppliers? If so, by attending this workshop you will learn how to get the most from your investment.
Whatever your technology background, you will learn how to organise activities to increase the likelihood of success from your new technology.
As part of the workshop you will:
- have the opportunity to conduct a stress test on your organisation’s ability to deploy new technology and gain deeper insights into both the technology challenges and business needs for success;
- learn about the functionality of the Technology Catalogue and how this platform can help you with your technology needs; and
- have an opportunity to give your input for the desired functionality of a customised Technology Catalogue portal for Australia.
Who should attend?
- Technology providers and researchers who want to understand how to achieve more pull for their products in the energy resources sector.
- Technology marketing/sales leads who want to learn how to position technology more effectively for the energy resources ector.
- Technology deployment engineers and managers who want to understand how to most effectively deploy new technologies in their business.
- Energy resource customer organisations who want to optimise the way they work with their suppliers and want to improve asset and project performance with technology.
Key takeaways from this workshop:
- Understand how and why technology gets deployed, including the technical and business drivers that ensure success and how to position technology accordingly.
- Know how to use the right tools and processes to effectively address business challenges with technology.
- Understand the critical success factors for making technology deployment happen and how to organise the technology delivery in line with these critical factors.
A light refreshments will be provided. RSVP by Wednesday, 10 July 2019 to secure your place.