Each year, the Australian Domestic Gas Outlook (ADGO) gathers leading gas producers, pipeline operators, retailers, end-users, regulators and policymakers for high-level strategy discussions on the future directions of the industry.
Now in its 10th year, the event has built a loyal following within the industry and is well known for its high calibre of speakers and timely, relevant content.
The pressures gas sector have never been more pointed. ADGO 2023 tackles these issues head-on with input from every major gas company and the policymakers struggling with an increasingly chaotic energy transition.
This year at ADGO:
- International speakers from Asia and Europe will bring first-hand accounts of how international issues and trends will impact the Australian market.
- Respected analysts will lead expert panels through the industry’s most complex issues to find answers to issues including: resolving east coast gas policy; competitive pricing for gas users; and effective carbon mitigation for the gas sector.
- The inaugural ADGO Women in Energy breakfast is a complimentary event for all delegates. Join us for an informal networking breakfast with a panel of senior executives discussing the future of the gas industry.
- Speakers include senior figures from the major gas producers, infrastructure suppliers and retailers including APA Group, AGIG, ExxonMobil, Jemena, Origin Energy, Santos, Viva and Woodside.
- Hear real-world solutions to integrating hydrogen and alternative gases into the Australian market