Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2019
- 04 March –07 March
- 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Event PartnerMore Information
About the Event
The Australian Domestic Gas Outlook (ADGO) conference has established itself as the annual meeting place for stakeholders in Australia’s domestic gas industry, attracting over 250 senior managers each year. Now in its 7th year the event has built a loyal following within the industry and is well known for its high calibre of speakers and timely and relevant content.
The conference is the platform for top industry and regulatory leaders to discuss the impact of global gas markets on the domestic landscape, the unique set of challenges facing each state and basin and both commercial and regulatory opportunities to drive sustainable growth.
If you have products or solutions that can help senior executives from the length of the gas value chain navigate the current market climate or improve their operations, then the ADGO conference is your best opportunity to engage with a captive and targeted audience.
WHAT MAKES ADGO 2019 UNIQUE?
- The latest outlook from forecasting experts on the global LNG market and the likely impact on Australia’s domestic gas industry
- An expert breakdown of the domestic supply-demand balance, price trends and the impact on east coast manufacturing
- An overview of new basin prospects, what gas is likely to come online soon and debates on the best route to long-term gas security
- An understanding of the evolving infrastructure map of Australia - from expanding pipeline networks to the race for an LNG import terminal on the east coast
- The thinking of influential regulators and government leaders on their future policy aims, gas market reform - and the implications for companies along the value chain
- A brief on the technological trends in decarbonisation and hydrogen innovation that present future commercial opportunities for the gas industry