Led by NewH2 — part of NERA's H2TCA cluster network — the Hunter Hydrogen Symposium will be a one day event covering five key themes. The event will showcase the projects underway, policy developments, research and innovation, and navigate the conversations for industry and community in the Hunter that will support the region’s growth.
The symposium will bring together leaders across government, industry and academia to:
- Take a deep dive into the significant hydrogen opportunities in the region
- Discuss topics that are driving the region toward realising the vision outlined in the Hunter Hydrogen Roadmap, and
- Spotlight projects and initiatives that are driving greater economic growth, industry collaboration, research and innovation, and increased public and private investment across the broader Hydrogen ecosystem.
From 2:25pm–3:50pm, NERA GM Hydrogen, Leigh Kennedy, will moderate the Creating Competitive Advantage through Innovation panel discussion as part of Stream 1, with speakers:
- Rod Henderson – Managing Director, Ampcontrol
- Matthew Hingerty – Deputy Chairman, Deputy CEO and Head of Business Development Star Scientific Limited
- Liam Manning – Chief Commercial Officer and partner at SAPHI
- Dr Florian Klumpp – Managing Director, Fichtner Australia and New Zealand
View the full agenda here.