NERA is pleased to sponsor the Asia Pacific URTeC 2019 Conference and to collaborate with the University of Queensland for a united presence at the conference.
URTeC will gather regional and global experts, regulators and prominent researchers to share their technical know-how and technology advancements, providing new perspectives in evaluating and optimising unconventional resources.
Come and visit NERA and our partnering innovators at #URTeC, including:
Make sure you catch our partnering innovators at the NERA-sponsored Welcome Reception on Monday 18 Nov from 5.30pm, where they will be delivering 15-minute pitches showcasing their innovations.
What’s Planned for URTeC 2019:
• 300+ participants from 10+ countries
• 60+ technical presentations from 10+ countries
• 15+ technical and ePoster sessions
• 5 plenary and panel sessions
• 2 days of networking opportunities
• Training courses
• Technical showcase of the cutting-edge services and solutions
• Enrich your skills by attending a wide array of comprehensive
• Meet and network with key industry leaders, experts and your
peers from across the globe
• Discover solutions and emerging trends in the industry
Access the Conference Preview here.
Group registration package is available — register 5 people and pay for the price of 4.