As part of the Net Zero Technology Centre’s COP26 programme, Road to Glasgow: Destination Net Zero, the Technology Driving Transition Global Summit will see 10 international partners present their flagship piece of research on the energy transition, discussing the key transition technologies they’re exploring to accelerate industries towards net zero.
The three-day fringe programme will be hosted live from Glasgow and broadcasted globally.
- Monday 1st November | 15:00 - 17:00 GMTPresenters
- InnoTech Alberta [Canada]
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) [USA]
- Net Zero Technology Centre (NZTC) [UK]
- Petroleum Research Newfoundland & Labrador (PRNL) [Canada]
- Rice University Carbon Hub [USA]
- The UK Industrial Decarbonisation Research and Innovation Centre (IDRIC) [UK]
- Tuesday 2nd November | 08:00 - 10:00 GMTPresenters
- National Energy Resources Australia (NERA) [Australia]
- TNO [Netherlands]
- Scottish Carbon Capture and Storage (SCCS) [UK]
- The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) [Australia]
- Research Centre for Gas Innovation (RCGI) [Brazil]
- Wednesday 3rd November | 12:00 - 14:00 GMT
- This final day will include an executive summary focussing on the value and worth of the work the Net Zero Technology Centre are undertaking as a group over the next year. This live event will include a live Q&A and interactive polls.