We're thrilled to announce the RISE Accelerator program, a collaborative effort between NERA, METS Ignited, KPMG Energise, WA Government and QLD Government to help innovative scale-ups excel in the mining and energy resources sectors.
The RISE Accelerator program is all about collaboration. The intensive three-month program is designed to equip innovative scale-ups with the skills to accelerate to new heights by pairing them with industry leaders, entrepreneurs and subject matter experts.
There are two streams in this program:
1. The Rise Innovation program for mining and energy sector corporates, designed to help corporates:
- Find innovative solutions to priority operational challenges
- Strengthen engagement with the local scale-up ecosystem
- Connect with a select group of scale-ups ready to engage companies with proven solutions
- Engage their people as scale-up mentors and contacts
- Develop practical capabilities in innovation and scale-up engagement through a series of innovation master classes
2. The 3-month Accelerator program for scale-ups with proven mining and energy sector solutions, designed to help scale-ups:
- Challenge their value proposition, business model and go-to-market strategy through deep-dive workshops, mentoring and engagement with industry leaders, entrepreneurs and subject matter experts
- Get “pitch ready” for exposure to mining and energy sector corporates and investors
Official Launch Events
NERA and fellow project partners will officially launch the RISE Accelerator Program at national events in November 2018. At these events, you will find out more about the program and how you can get involved, hear success stories from previous corporate participants and accelerator alumni, and take advantage of the industry networking opportunity. For more information click on the links below:
To find out more about the program, visit http://riseaccelerator.gateway.kpmg.com.au/