We're thrilled to announce that NERA and fellow project partners have officially launched the RISE Accelerator Program in Brisbane and Perth.
The RISE Accelerator program, a collaborative effort between NERA, METS Ignited, KPMG Energise, WA Government and QLD Government to help innovative scale-ups excel in the mining and energy resources sectors.
The RISE Accelerator program is all about collaboration. The intensive three-month program is designed to equip innovative scale-ups with the skills to accelerate to new heights by connecting them with industry leaders, entrepreneurs and subject matter experts.
There are two streams in this program:
1. The Rise Innovation program for mining and energy sector corporates, designed to help corporates:
- Find innovative solutions to priority operational challenges
- Strengthen engagement with the local scale-up ecosystem
- Connect with a select group of scale-ups ready to engage companies with proven solutions
- Engage their people as scale-up mentors and contacts
- Develop practical capabilities in innovation and scale-up engagement through a series of innovation master classes
2. The 3-month Accelerator program for scale-ups with proven mining and energy sector solutions, designed to help scale-ups:
- Challenge their value proposition, business model and go-to-market strategy through deep-dive workshops, mentoring and engagement with industry leaders, entrepreneurs and subject matter experts
- Get “pitch ready” for exposure to mining and energy sector corporates and investors
Read the media release.
Registrations are now open! Apply here.