About the Perth workshop
This one-day workshop brought to you by technology deployment specialists Deployment Matters, with the support of NERA and Curtin University Oil and Gas Innovation Centre, helped participants from all backgrounds understand why some technologies get deployed and others don't.
If you’re a technology supplier, you will learn how to maximise your chances of successfully placing your technology into client organisations; if you’re a customer organisation, you will gain a better understanding of how to work with your suppliers to get the most from your investment. Whatever your technology background, you will learn how to organise activities to increase the likelihood of success from your new technology.
As part of the workshop, you will have the opportunity to conduct a stress test on your organisation’s ability to deploy new technology. This stress test will help you gain deeper insights into both the technology challenges and business needs for success.
You will also learn about the functionality of the Technology Catalogue and how this platform can help you with your technology needs.
Who should attend?
- Technology providers who want to understand how to achieve more pull for their products.
- Technology marketing/sales leads who want to learn how to position technology more effectively.
- Technology deployment engineers and managers who want to understand how to most effectively deploy new technologies in their business.
- Customer organisations who want to optimise the way they work with their suppliers and make the most from their investment.
Key takeaways from this workshop:
- Understand how and why technology gets deployed, including the technical and business drivers that ensure success and how to position technology accordingly.
- Know how to use the right tools and processes to effectively address business challenges with technology.
- Understand the critical success factors for making deployments happen and how to organise the technology delivery in line with these critical factors.