NERA’s Smart Australia program is designed to help open doors and make introductions, providing Australian entrepreneurs and innovative companies with the opportunity to identify, access and accelerate international growth prospects.
This customised workshop and bespoke mentoring program will enable participants to identify in-market opportunities, scope relevant commercial and financial strategies, and equip participants with the skills, language and tools required to translate these into tangible commercial outcomes.
Smart Australia is designed to help entrepreneurs and business owners to:
- understand strategic target markets;
- access meaningful and international in-market connections;
- identify potential opportunities to work with in-country organisations;
- craft and finesse their unique value proposition;
- prepare and leverage powerful capability statements;
- be pitch-ready and prepared for commercial negotiations;
- visit target markets as part of a supportive network.
Participants in Smart Australia 2018 will travel to Gastech 2018 in Barcelona, Spain to build their international network and export opportunities. The cost of registration in the program includes:
- Workshops and workshop materials (to be held in Perth and Brisbane)
- Access to the Gastech Exhibition in Barcelona
- Access to Australian Exhibition and meeting area at Gastech 2018
- Company logo included in the Australia Exhibition area
- Group networking functions before, during and post Gastech 2018
- Coaching and mentoring on an as-needed basis, including on-ground at Gastech 2018
- 12-month membership of NERA’s Smart Australia alumni
More details on the Australian pavilion and delegation to Gastech 2018 are available here.
NERA believes encouraging and promoting Australia’s best small businesses and entrepreneurs will bring significant benefits for the energy sector and the broader Australian economy.
NERA is providing a $5000 subsidy to selected applicants to take part in the program. Read the brochure and send your application to email@example.com by April 20, 2018 to be considered.