The World Economic Forum has identified a prize of $60 billion for the global oil and gas industry from collaboration and standardisation
Recognising this, NERA, Woodside Energy and Standards Australia have come together to co-host a four-day series of industry events to showcase Australia’s role in securing this prize.
Focussed on transforming the competitiveness of the global industry, the International Association of Oil and Gas Producers (IOGP) and the International Standards Organisation (ISO) Oil and Gas Technical Committee (ISO/TC67) will hold their Annual Plenary Meetings in Perth from 19–22 November 2018.
NERA and Woodside Energy are coordinating a free one-day Standards Showcase Forum on 22 November 2018.
As part of this event, NERA and Woodside Energy will showcase leading initiatives that are helping transform the Australian oil and gas sector, as well as make the case for standardisation
and for change.
Your ticket will give you access to:
- over 28 speakers and panellists from across the globe who will make the case for global standardisation, including the Hon. Bill Johnson, MLA;
- a showcase of leading initiatives that are helping transform the Australian oil and gas sector;
- insightful operator case studies on standardisation, subsea future state, and automation and digital technologies;
- a rare opportunity to connect with your global peers; and
- a networking sundowner hosted by Chevron.
Date: Thursday 22 November 2018
Location: Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, 21 Mounts Bay Road, Perth, Western Australia
For more information about the Event, view the Standards Event Brochure or the Standards Showcase Programme. For a summary of the drive and value of the international standards we are supporting, view the JIP33 presentation or visit here or here.